Association for Project Management (APM) is pleased to announce its latest face-to-face events, which are open to members and non-members to join.
Since last autumn, APM's branch network has been reintroducing face-to-face gatherings as part of its events programme, providing a welcome opportunity to meet, network and reconnect for those who wish to attend non-virtual events.
As COVID-related restrictions have become more relaxed, more face-to-face events have been added to the schedule. Upcoming ones include:
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome Through the Power of Teamwork, 8 March, London
- From Audit to Assurance - a Journey to Establish a New PMO, 16 March, Bristol
- APM Portfolio Management SIG and Programme Management SIG conference 2022, 17 March, Birmingham*
- Project Professionals and Career Switchers, 23 March, Guernsey
- Project Professionals and Career Switchers, 24 March, Jersey
- Decision Making in the Front End Loading Stage of Project Management, 31 March, Aberdeen
- Accelerate your Personal and Professional Development, 5 April, Birmingham
- Conflict Management and Resolution, 13 April, Guildford, Surrey
- Value of Assurance, 27 April, Workington, Cumbria
Robert Allen, APM branches manager, recently said:
It has been great to see the enthusiasm from APM branch volunteers in providing face-to-face events to their local project management communities. We have a number of events confirmed and look forward to welcoming people back to these knowledge and networking opportunities. We will still be providing virtual events as well, so there are options to suit every preference.
* The APM Portfolio Management SIG and Programme Management SIG conference 2022 is a paid-for event. Ticket prices can be seen here.